What are cookies?
Cookies are small text-files saved on your hard disk, which are storing data to make the website function properly, help us to serve you even better and provide you a more user-friendly experience.
Cookies are harmless, since they are not executable programs or files.
- remember your session;
- protect your account from certain attacks;
- provide you a more user-friendly website and personalized experience.
- for marketing purposes and statistics;
- to track your use of our website;
- to store sensitive (personal) information.
If you have any questions or remarks regarding cookies on this website, please contact us.